My Contract With the People of New Jersey
I am making a contract with the people of New Jersey to be the most accessible, transparent, and accountable Member of Congress.
- I commit to holding at least one in-person town hall every month
- I commit to not to accept a dime from corporate PACs because I believe in a government that focuses on people, not corporations
- I commit to providing daily reports on what I am working on, who I am meeting with, and how I plan to vote
- I commit to holding public comment before every scheduled vote I take
- I commit to always putting people before partisan politics
OF, BY & FOR THE PEOPLE
As I think about how we can get through the chaotic political division that we face, I've found renewed inspiration in the words that President Lincoln spoke on the battlefield of Gettysburg at a time when our nation was more divided than it is today. Of, By & For the People. Our nation has been through a lot, and our resilience is founded in Lincoln's words. His vision can be a blueprint for us -- an anchor -- to help us find common ground and build a government that serves the people.